« Home | Homo-Fictus vs Homo-Sapiens » | Just Like That Again » | The Last of The Atlantians » | Dialouge Part I » | A journey backwards » | A Half-Baked Post » | Life is Elsewhere » | A Rant and Subsequent Question » | Choices... » | And God Created Woman » 

Thursday, February 08, 2007 

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing ?

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing ?

Never in my job-profile had you ever mentioned ass-licking is a pre-requisite...never. I thought my work was to ensure the crap IT systems you bill your customers obscenely, atleast meets half their demands. And I did it quite well, until I found out that was not the way up the ladder. Lemme tell you one thing straight - It's too crowded at the middle, with anyone strong enough to hold at the bottom. So when the ladder gives in and you pile up in heaps, make sure you've enough cushions to fall on. Don't count me in, for I'll be at the bars, busy in celebration.

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing ?

Never in our relationship, you said that my opinion would be taken for granted. Nodding at all your whims and fancies, now it hurts terribly in my neck everytime I look up. Maybe that's why I rarely get to see the moon. May be that's why I rarely have the desire to fly. But the wings keep on flapping....may be one day when the winds are in my favour....

Is this what I'm supposed to be doing ?

Standing in front of the mirror, seeing my own reflection, nourishing a bit of hopelessness that soon turns to disgust while I roll up the joint. A couple of puffs and I'm again in love with me. Earlier I never thought that addiction was the door out, but atleast it soothes. I'm eagerly waiting for the killer hiding behind the haze to pounce on me someday. With luck I might see my eyes on the steel blade before it takes the plunge down my chest. My throbbing heart will bleed for none. I wonder will there be a flash-back before the eternal black-out. What memories will they play ?